Penn - Fierce II Live Liner
The Penn® Fierce® II Live Liner Reel is designed to give live bait anglers the ability to present their baits and work the bite effectively. The lever allows line to freespool with the bail closed, using as much or as little tension as you wish—great for pushing baits beyond casting range or letting the fish take the bait, on your terms, prior to the hookset. Of course, the Fierce II Live Liner offers dependability and unparalleled power at an affordable price. With its lightweight all-aluminum Full Metal Body and sideplates, bulletproof stainless steel main shaft, thick aluminum bail wire, and braid-ready spool pre-marked for line capacity, this powerhouse Penn reel was solidly engineered for performance in all conditions. Expect smooth retrieves thanks to its Techno-Balanced™ graphite rotor and 4+1 system with shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Instant Anti-Reverse. And its reliable, field-proven oiled-felt drag system has plenty of muscle to tame even the hardest charging fish.
- Live Liner system for smooth presentation of live baits
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Techno-Balanced graphite rotor
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- 4+1 bearing system with Instant Anti-Reverse
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Superline spool with line capacity rings
- Ultra-reliable oiled felt drag system
Only 1 left!